Automotive Repair Advances With Science and Technology

This world of ours has tremendous ways of expressing its expansion in terms of science and technology. Inventions are sprouting out of any part of the world and discoveries of today could baffle the minds of many people. Top 10 inventions of the year 2010 are:

- Huge Panoramic High-Res Display - a German invention that provides high quality sound and detailed picture.
- Soundproof Panels Made of Latex Membranes - an invention to noise proof your house or building.
- Software that Captures Sports Games Robotically - an invention that films sport games automatically
- Technology that Harnesses Electricity From Fluorescent Light - turns fluorescent light to power
- Small, Handy Ultrasound Scanner - an invention which enable medical professionals to o diagnose patients more promptly in an emergency
- Nano-Generators Used in Clothes to Power Gadgets - energy scavenging technology that can harness energy from clothes.
- See-through Protective Spray-on Liquid Glass - invention that makes your clothing or tiles scratch and stain resistant
- System that Conveys Sound Waves Via Teeth - invention used to treat single sided deafness
- Water-based Material - Replacement for Plastics
- Table that Makes Music Lessons More Fun - an invention to make children learn music much easier.

But as what I can see, they haven't much invented a gadget to make automotive repairs easier for me. I am still on my hard times when my car needs repairs. Without the sentimental value of this car to me, I would have sold it already. But just for old time's sake, I'll just keep it one more year. This just made me realize how an important automotive repair is. You can't just go ahead on buying a new car you're your old one needs repairs. All of us should consider the financial aspect of our decisions. Which choice will cost me lesser money? Is it having my old car repaired or is it by buying a new car instead?

Sometimes our impatience can get the best of us and before we knew it, we just bought ourselves a new car because of it. But before you get to that position, let us first consider the value of automotive repairs could have on our decisions. Although not included in the top 2010 inventions, no mention of any invention that relates to it even, but technology today have already reached a high enough potential that can certainly turn your doubts of having your car function like new after repairs. The professions of our mechanical and automotive engineers have also advanced hand in hand with the new trends and technology of the world today. This means that small problems on your cars carburetor, your cars battery, your cars breaks and the works should be no problem in the hands of our mechanics.

Another way I view automotive repair is that it is a wonderful opportunity to show how you value your car. I am definitely on of the few that gets my car repaired because of its sentimental value to me but I am also one of those which truly benefits from it not just financially because I get to keep my sentimentally valued possession up and running.